Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Regulatory Supervision Leadership Opportunities
We’re New Zealand’s central bank. We manage monetary policy and maintain the efficiency and stability of NZ’s financial system. We’re expanding our Auckland presence to develop stronger ties and a deeper understanding of our financial sector stakeholders in NZ’s main economic region.
To head up our expanding Supervision function in Auckland we need an accomplished leader to take up the newly created role of Senior Manager Supervision. We are also looking for a Manager Supervision who will be instrumental in growing the Auckland team and providing the type of motivational leadership and people skills that foster results and engagement.
We are serious
about modernising and transforming our regulatory supervision approach to ensure
the NZ financial system is fit for the future. If you relish the challenge that
comes with driving change, developing teams and building a positive working
culture, why not do all of that while benefiting from what we offer at the
Reserve Bank of New Zealand?
You can expect:
- to lead projects according to our strategic plan
- to execute our external engagement plan with regulated firms
- to build and maintain collaboration, both internally and externally
- a friendly, welcoming team and a flat structure
- a commitment to your training and development
- immense satisfaction from seeing your efforts benefit our society
Who you are
We’re looking for professionals with
significant regulatory or supervision leadership experience who have operated
in, or have a strong understanding of both the private and public sectors. You’ll
- show specific examples of high performance and transformational leadership
- have experience in initiating, leading and embedding change in a regulatory context
- have the motivation, drive and resilience to take on and thrive with this unique challenge
- are positive, energetic and effectively develops others to also be at their best.
This is a career-defining opportunity to play a major role in building something new. We’re looking to enhance our supervisory approach, and incorporate international best practice into our own unique context. We’re innovative and inclusive, and you’ll find plenty of opportunities for making a meaningful contribution here.
Please submit your application online with a cover letter (clearly stating which position you are applying for) and your CV by Sunday, 7th June 2020.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: GT2020017
Closing Date: Sunday, 7 June 2020