Te tūranga – The role
The Treasury Systems Analyst is responsible for providing analysis, testing and support for treasury systems to meet users’ needs and to ensure the integrity of systems operations and outputs.
In addition to this you will;
- Provide support, issues resolution, and training for systems users from the Financial Markets Payments, and the Currency team
- Ensure RBNZ has robust processes and data integrity of feeds to and from interfaced systems, scheduled processes and manual interventions
- Contribute to broader bank treasury systems projects and initiatives
- Communicate and guide users and stakeholders through system and process change.
- Enable and foster effective and regular engagement with stakeholders
Ō pūkenga – About you
You’re an excellent communicator who has strong analytical and conceptual skills with the ability to self-motivate. You have an enthusiastic approach to problem solving, and are comfortable working within an agile environment.
- Experience in treasury systems analysis, testing and support
- Advanced knowledge of treasury management systems and financial instruments.
- The ability to listen and effectively translate business and technical information and concepts to users and developers
- Strong customer service skills including a commitment to providing quality results
- A team player who enjoys achieving results, works well with others and actively contributes.
Ngā painga – What we offer
We have a broad range of responsibilities and great opportunities to match people across all stages of careers. We encourage an inclusive and positive workplace culture. We support flexible working and work-life balance. Our benefits include additional leave options, a wellness package, working from home equipment subsidy, generous parental leave provisions, learning and development opportunities, and access to numerous social, networking and sporting activities.
It’s an exciting, pivotal time to join one of our teams. Our breadth of work is growing and evolving to take on the challenges of our changing world. For us, it’s still about people. Our treasury system empowers people and is powered by people. Join us and add your voice to the conversation and influence decisions that improve lives and livelihoods. We’re central, but we look up and out. It’s not just about the OCR. There’s much more here.
Ko wai matou - Who we are
We’re kaitiaki (guardians) of New Zealand’s financial ecosystem – enabling economic wellbeing and prosperity for all New Zealanders. We do all we can to support, a sustainable, productive and efficient economy built on integrity, innovation and inclusion. We’re building diversity and inclusion into everything we do. Our differences seed our innovation and help us deliver our best work – reflective of the needs of society. We welcome and value knowledge of Te Ao Māori, Te Tiriti and Tikanga.
So come join us if you’re wanting that something more
Bring your talent, curiosity and expertise and we’ll help you do the rest. You’ll be part of one of the world’s most trusted and respected central banks. We’ll invest in you. And with you, we’re investing in New Zealand.
We are New Zealand’s central bank. The Reserve Bank of New Zealand – Te Pūtea Matua.
We’re unreservedly for New Zealand. But we’re not reserved.
To find out more please review the position description and for specific queries contact Glenda Flaws Glenda.firstname.lastname@example.org For recruitment enquiries please contact Sara Butterfield on email@example.com
If this has helped you imagine a brighter future, apply online by 5pm 23 May 2022.
Kōrero tāpiri - Additional information
Here at Reserve Bank of New Zealand – Te Pūtea Matua we are committed to keeping everyone safe from COVID-19. From January 2022 our COVID-19 Vaccination policy is in place which requires all staff, contractors, clients and visitors to be fully vaccinated before they can access our offices. During the recruitment process you will be asked to show us your ‘My Vaccine Pass’ or a vaccination exemption from the Director-General of Health.